What is yoga? Yoga is the science of living a divine life and therefore should be included in daily life. It works physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually as well. Yoga means ‘unity’ or ‘fasten’. The
What is yoga?
Yoga is the science of living a divine life and therefore should be included in daily life. It works physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually as well.
Yoga means ‘unity’ or ‘fasten’. The origin of this word is the Sanskrit word ‘yuj’, which means ‘to join’. At the practical level, yoga is a means of balancing and coordinating the body, mind and emotions. The Yoga is attained through the practice of Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandh, Shakharma and meditation. So yoga is a way to live life and ultimate objective in itself.
Yoga first benefits the outer body (physical body), which is a practical and familiar starting place for most people. When there is an imbalance at this level, the limbs, muscles and veins do not work in harmony, rather they work in opposition to each other.
After the external body (physical body), yoga works on mental and emotional levels. Many people are suffering from many mental problems. Yoga probably does not provide treatment but it is a proven method for coping with them.
Benefits of Yoga
Physical and Mental Treatment is one of the most known benefits of yoga. It is so powerful and effective because it works on the principles of harmony and integration.
Yoga is a successful alternative to medicines in asthma, diabetes, blood pressure, arthritis, digestive disorders and other diseases, especially where modern science has not been successful to treat them. Research on the effects of yoga on HIV is currently undergoing with expected results. According to medical scientists, yoga is successful due to the balance created by the nerve and endocrine system, which directly affects all other systems and organs of the body.
For most people, however, yoga is the primary source for maintaining health in a stressful society. Yoga prevents the effects of bad habits – like staying in the chair all day, using mobile phones more, not exercising, mis-eating, etc.
In addition to these, there are many spiritual benefits of yoga. It is not easy to describe them, because you have to do yoga practice yourself and feel its positive effects. Every person benefits yoga altogether. Then you must adopt yoga and improve your mental, physical, spiritual and spiritual health.
Rules of Yoga
If you follow some simple rules, you will surely get the full benefit of yoga
- Start yoga practice under the guidance of yoga expert (guru)
- Sunrise or sunset is the right time to do yoga
- Be sure to take bath before yoga.
- Do it empty stomach. Do not eat anything 2 hours before doing yoga.
- Wear comfortable cotton clothes.
- The mind should also be clean like the body – before doing yoga remove all the bad thoughts from the brain.
- Practice yoga in a clean and peaceful atmosphere.
- Keep your whole focus on your yoga practice only.
- Practice yoga with patience and firmly.
- Do not force your body. Have patience.
- It takes time to realize the benefits of yoga. So do it continuously.
- Do not eat anything after 30 minutes of doing the yoga.
- Try to take bathe after 1 hour. Pranayam should be done after easy practice.
- If there is any medical problem, first consult the doctor.
- If the pain starts to increase or there is a new problem, stop immediately yoga practice.
- Always breathe at the end of Yoga practice.
When to do yoga or what is the right time to do yoga?
The best time for yoga for one to two hours before sunrise in the morning. If the morning is not possible for you then you can do it at sunset. Apart from this, also take special care of these things:
- If you decide at the same time of the day, then it will be great.
- Do all the postures in a yoga mat.
- You can do yoga in an open place like a park, or even at home. Just remember that there is such a place where you can breathe openly.